Hi, There you can download APK file "Talk" for Android free, apk file version is 1.3.6 to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
Path Talk is smart, private messaging. Message friends and family with photos, videos, TV shows, voice, music, movies, maps, and more - 1:1 or in small groups - all private, all off the record, and deleted from our servers 24 hours after you send them.
- Real Privacy: Your messages with friends on Path Talk are OFF THE RECORD, and deleted from our servers 7 days after you send them. Your conversations in real life are not on the record, why should your messages be?
- Smart Status: A revolution in keeping up with your friends and starting off every conversation in context. Your status automatically updates in the background to tell your friends when you're in transit, in the neighborhood, listening to music, or even low on battery.
- Quality Stickers: We've hired some of the best artists in the world to imagine and create all-new fun, expressive characters. We’ve also partners with some of the world’s most beloved brands like Peanuts, South Park, Adventure Time, Transformers, and Ghostbusters (now celebrating its 30th anniversary!). Choose from 1000’s of Path Stickers when emoji just isn't enough.
- Quick Replies: Save time by nudging a friend or acknowledging a message directly from your message list with just a swipe.
- Groups: Create group messages which work cross-platform no matter which smartphone your friends are on.
- Voice: Quickly send and receive high quality voice messages 1-on-1 with a friend or back and forth with a group of people.
- Fast: Super fast no matter what network you are on - 4G, 3G, or WiFi.
- Free: Messages 1:1 and in groups with friends are free.
Special Android-Only Features
- Android Wear: See all messages -- from maps, to stickers, to photo. Replies are quick and easy: select the checkmark to say "Got It" with one tap, or use voice-to-text to respond hands-free.